Your Donations Save Lives
Find Out How You Can Help
How To Donate?
A Forever Home Animal Rescue is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that operates solely on the funds, time, and generosity of volunteers and the community. Every donation is sincerely appreciated!
- For donations by check, please mail it to Address to AFHAR Inc. c/o L. Masters, 900 2nd Street, Clermont, FL 34711. Please make all checks payable to A Forever Home Animal Rescue Inc.
- Donate directly to our primary PayPal Account by clicking the donate button below:
Shop Our Wish List
- ProPlan Puppy Wet Dog Food (High Priority Item)
- ProPlan Wet Chicken & Rice Dog Food (High Priority Item)
- Bleach & Laundry Detergent (High Priority Items)
- Floor Cleaners & Disinfectant, Anti-bacterial Cleaners – KennelSol, Simple Green, Pinesol, Zep, Fabuloso, or other pet friendly cleaners (High Priority Items)
- 4Health Small Bite Dry Dog Food
- ProPlan Puppy Dry Dog Food (blue label)
- Tractor Supply Gift Cards (to be used to purchase dog food)
- Amazon Gift Cards (to be used to purchase Wish List items)
- Chewy Gift Cards (to be used to purchase Wish List items)
- Pup-peroni Dog Treats
- Mainstays Fleece Throws (50”x60”) (from Walmart)
- 36 Inch (or Taller) Extra Tall Dog Gates
- Thxbag Thank You Bags with Handles, 50 Pack, 3.15MIL Floral Pattern (Amazon Wish List)
- 33 Gallon Drawstring Trash Bags
- 13 Gallon Strong Tall Kitchen Trash Bags (White, Unscented)
- Paper Towels
- Dog Toys
- Dog Waste Bags
- Ziplock Bags (Sandwich & Quart)
- Large Washable/Reusable Cloth Pee Pads
- 48″ L×18″ W×78″ H Wire Shelving Unit Metal Shelf with 6 Tier Casters (Amazon Wish List)
- Torin 17-Inch Plastic, 3-Tiers Multi-Function Storage Portable Toolbox Organizer (Amazon Wish List)
- Lateral Filing Cabinets (2 or 4 drawer)
- General Labor & Landscaping – Kennel and Building Maintenance & Tree Trimming
- Pet Enclosure Fencing Materials
Wish List items should be mailed to: 2950 CR 561 Tavares, FL 32778
NOTE: Please ask for a receipt if you want to list your items as tax deductible on your tax return.
Please Help Us Help Them
Donations are tax deductible provided the donation is directly to AFHAR 501(c)(3) or our veterinarian. Please note that fundraising raffles are not tax-deductible. We are truly grateful to all our donators and sponsors for helping us save hundreds of dogs over the last year. AFHAR cannot save these animals without the help of donations. By donating you help us not only save an animal’s life, but provide veterinary care, food, and help us educate the public of the importance of spay/neuter, adoption vs. buying, and hold adoption events so that the animals in our care can go to great homes.
*$25 saves one dog from a shelter and provides transport to our adoption center
*$40 spays or neuters one dog or cat
*$100 allows a dog receive an exam, inoculations, heart worm test, spay/neuter and microchip by a vet
*$1000 Modular buildings, fencing, outside dog pens and labor for our new facility.
Disclaimer: AFHAR reserves the right to use donations made to AFHAR for the best interest of the animals in our care. If you donated to support a particular fundraising event and the funds raised exceeded that goal (which is hardly ever the case), the excess funds will be deposited into a general fund for the use in helping all animals in the care of AFHAR as AFHAR deems appropriate. All donations go to medical care (vetting), medicine, monthly disease prevention, spay/neuter, food, and the supplies and expenses necessary for the day to day operations of caring for our animals and the administration of AFHAR. AFHAR is a 501(3)(c) volunteer based organization and none of its officers are paid any type of salary. Monetary donations and in kind donations are all tax deductible. If you require a formal donation letter, please contact Lori at email@example.com. Thank you.